Nov 25 2008

JBE Tuesday! Favorite Product!

Published by at 8:37 am under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! Hope you are all having a great day!! Can you believe Thanksgiving is only a few days away!? That is just crazy!! This Tuesday the Design Team and I are using our favorite Jacksonbelle Embellishments products!! Mine of course are Inkadinkado stamps! (shocking I know! lol) I paired the Cool Christmas Stamp set with the beautiful Wassail paper, and my fav. Blingz, Gold Glimmer! I hope you enjoy!

mistletoe.JPG

Here is a close up of the Shimmerz! :) I also put it on all the distressed edges.

mistletoecloseup.JPG

Make sure to check out all the other Designers cards today! As always, we’d love you to play along too! 😀

Kisa
Beth
Lynda
Maren
Dee
Broni
Rachel
Lila

If you haven’t seen the new Design Team Call, scan down to the previous post! We’ve already received SO MANY fantastic entries! We can’t wait to see all the other ones!! Have a fantastic day! Make sure to check back tomorrow for another fun announcement!!

14 Responses to “JBE Tuesday! Favorite Product!”

1. Oh I love that image and the addition of the little brad. Too cute. I can’t wait to get my shimmerz order in and try it out!!!! Have a wonderful turkey day :)

2. bronih says:

Beautiful! Love the colors, the Shimmerz, and all the distressing!

AWESOME!!! I ttally see your inspiration piece in this…and I wish I had gotten one!!! Must got back and get one on the first!!!

4. Maren says:

Fabulous!! Love that shimmer!

5. what a gorgeous card! and such a great idea about shimmer-izing the edges! 😉
    and of course everyone wants to be on your design team! it’s the place to be! I just happen to know that I have no talent when it comes to all the REALLY creative people out there!!! :)

6. Danielle says:

This is so pretty! I love this dp and the shimmerz is gorgeous on that mistletoe!

7. Dee Jackson says:

This is a beautiful card! I really like the layout and the paper. The main image is gorgeous! Have a wo0nderful Thanksgiving!

8. Lynda says:

This is so cute Linz!! Love the papers and the Shimmerz on the mistletoe, awesome!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Girlfriend! I love the Shimmerz on the distressed edges and how in the heck did I miss that awesome stamp set!!

10. kisa says:

Gorgeous!!

11. Beautiful Lindsay! Warm rich Christmas colours and I especially love that sentiment!

So pretty, Linz!! Perfect papers, perfect embossing, perfect image and sentiment! I love the whole thing!

13. Wow! That is beautiful – what an awesome design – fabulous colors and the shimmer is so pretty!