Dec 10 2008

Forever in Blue Jeans…

Published by at 5:52 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! I hope you are all having a great week! Sorry for my lack of posting..life just gets in the way sometimes! I have had the awesome Neil Diamond song, Forever in Blue Jeans in my head alllll day! I have a friend who LOVES Neil just as much as I do, so I thought that I would make this card for him. Of course the card had to be blue…right? :) Him and I love all the same music and I think that ROCKS, hence the reason for the sentiment! Hope he likes it!

yourock.JPG

Here is a close up so you can see  the sparkles!

yourockcloseup.JPG

I used the awesome Rockstar set from Inkadinkado. I LOVE it so much!! The ribbon comes from the Down Home Apple Pie kit from Prima. Stickles are from Ranger (of course) The designer paper is Get Happy from Cosmo Cricket!

I must also say how impressed I am at the number and quality of all the Design Team applicants we’ve received! Good thing  have help to narrow it down…this is going to be nearly impossible!! You still have a week left to apply!! Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great rest of the week!!! 😀

14 Responses to “Forever in Blue Jeans…”

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hanging up now….Oh Wait, we are not on the phone anymore…I do not want to hear this song ANY MORE, no sharing if this song is involved!

Awesome card though!!!

2. Heather says:

OMG, I LOVE Neil Diamond! Your card totally ROCKS!

3. Oh this is fabulous. I love all the brads and how you cut the gui-tar out!

4. SueB says:

Oh I love this. I bought this set from you to make cards for my grandson and I love it. Hmmmm, I feel a CASE coming on! :0)
    I am a Niel Diamond fan too – loved seeing him on American Idol last year. I’ve been to 3 of his concerts in the Seattle area. I enjoyed the movie he made, as well, soooo many years ago. Here’s a link to my blog post of the card I made with this image:

5. Holly says:

What a great card! That ribbon is perfect!

6. This card rocks, Lindsey!! Love it! :)

Your card really Rock, Lindsey!! I love the strip of denim and fabulous images!!

Busy times…and no apology necessary. ; )

8. Jessica A says:

I LOVE it! Ohh Neal, what a stud!!!!!!!!! almost as hot as Mickey…well no! Note really, but close!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guess what, my parents got 2 free tickets to Willie in Prim & Two free hotel rooms as welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I will let you know more when I have the rest of the details!!!!!

9. Kim says:

LOL…this card is awesome! My sons would love it! Now I am singing that Neil Diamond song in my head….sheesh…thanks! lol Now you will all know how old I am!!! LOL

I sure hope your card was appreciated, Linz!! I love it!!! (And thanks a lot….Neil Diamond STUCK IN MY HEAD. I’m off to listen to some Christmas music….NOT by Neil Diamond!)

11. Tessa says:

This card ROCKS!!!! I love the real jeans on there!

12. Wowsa!!! This card TOTALLY rocks! I’m sure he’ll love it! Love all the uber cool details!

13. Sister Susie says:

Hello… my friend… hello. What an awesome card.

14. Danielle says:

Wow, great card! This set is awesome! I love that guitar and I love Neil Diamond too! Great idea for the card!