Jan 06 2009

Susie’s Birthday Frame! :)

Published by at 8:56 pm under My Creations

Hello! My sister Amber’s birthday is on Sunday and I wanted to make her something special. I bought a bunch of frames (intending to do Christmas presents with them..oopse) so I thought I would make her one! :) She’s SUCH a pink person, so I hope she likes it! (it’s not pink lol)

I used my new Main Street paper from October Afternoon. The flowers are from Prima, Ribbon from May Arts, Sunflower Dew Drops, and the little metal frames are from Making Memories! :) I hope you enjoy!

amber1.JPG

Here’s a close up to see the flowers a little better, they are very cool!

amber2.JPG

Speaking of my sister! I got the prettiest flowers today!!! Her and my brother in law sent them to me for my birthday!! I loved them so much, I had to take a picture and share them! :) Click on the thumbnails if you’d like to see them better! :) They colors are soooo pretty! Thanks again Sue and Nate! :)

roses3.JPG         roses.JPG         roses2.JPG

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!! :)

12 Responses to “Susie’s Birthday Frame! :)”

WOWZA!!!! Awesome Linds!!! The details on the frame are so perfect!!!! Love the dew drops around the inside!

2. Oh the flowers are stunning!!!! Love the frame Lindsey! I’m sure she will too. How could you not?! So sunny and spring-like with gorgeous details.

3. This is absolutely stunning! I love those flowers!

4. What a great gift. LOVE all the dew drops!!!!!!

5. Holly says:

What a beautiful frame! She is going to love it even though it’s not pink! The flowers you received are lovely; I can almost smell them!
    Happy Birthday!

6. Sister Susie says:

Oh I do love it! That’s so beautiful. I can’t wait to get it and use it:) And I’m glad you liked your flowers.

7. bronih says:

Gorgeous frame, Lindsey!! I hope you had a great birthday!

8. yellowpine says:

I so lucky to have daughters that love each other and are great friends. Love you both more than you know.
    L. the frame is BEAUTIFUL……MOM

9. This is so bright and cheery, your sister couldn’t help but like it! I love all of the great details on this! I haven’t talked to you in ages! I hope all is well with you and your family! It looks like Brett is taking after his mom! I loved seeing his super sweet card! My daughter was playing with her new *sassy stamps* she got for Christmas today. She is a natural, too! Take care!

Your frame is gorgeous, Linz! I LOVE those flowers! Such beautiful flowers too! I hope your birthday was nice. :)

11. Jill says:

I love the frame! Fabulous job! Even someone wholly devoted to pink couldn’t help but love such a great gift. :)

Wow! So pretty and sweet!