Feb 18 2009

Crazy for PRIMA!!

Published by at 10:05 am under Store Stuff

Hello!! Hope you are all having a super fun day!! I am just soooo excited right now! I just tore into the new Prima that’s in the store. OMGOSH it’s all GORGEOUS!!! I desided since I wanted to use the new Cherry Blossom Vine, that I should do another frame! (I am sorta getting addicted to frames…I got them at Michales…I believe they are the Michales brand). I hope you enjoy!!!

frame1.JPG

Here is a close up of the GOREGOUS Butterfly!

butterflycloseup.JPG

I covered the frame in the beautiful Prima Cardstock. I then added the swirls on the right, cutting off the excess. I adhered the vine, then added some of the white flowers that come from the Wild Wood Mushroom Collection. After that, I adhered the Butterfly (Butterfly A is what this one is) I added the rest of the clear swirls on the left! Finally I added the gorgeous new Lace!! This was actually very quick to make! Mostly glue drying time…I’ve even got glue in my hair now lol! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Kim made an awesome Shimmerz Color Chart that is posted on the store blog right now! You can print it out and use it yourself!! WAHOO! 😀

15 Responses to “Crazy for PRIMA!!”

Your frame is absolutely gorgeous, Lindsey!! LOVE the new stuff…especially the butterfly!!

2. yellowpine says:

Oh my gosh, is this for me? I hope so. This is sooo beautiful. Once again, a great job. Love you and the frame. MOM

3. Kisa says:

OMGOSH! That is crazy beautiful! I used to do frames all the time but got tired of them……..Um…….I’m so going to do it again! WOW! Lindsey – I love it! I can’t wait for the vines and butterflies! Dang! I should have ordered more!!

4. Wow this is gorgeous, especially with all of the new goodies on it!!!!

5. Maureen says:

OMG Lindsey how beautiful this is!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Love the Prima butterflies! :-)

Hugs,
    Maureen.

BTW I received your package today and I’m doing the HAPPY-dance!!!! THANKS!!!!

6. Jessica A says:

Hey Lindz.

I agree, this is sooooooooooooooooo amazingly CUTE!!!! WOW I love the sparkley butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need one in red!!!!

So how is life lately? I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to Seattle PLEASE!
    xoxo Jessie

O-M-G, Linz! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the vine, the bling, the butterfly, lace…WOW!!

8. Lynda says:

You REALLY did a fantastic job on this!!! I love everything about it ~ especially the bling! It is gorgeous girlfriend!!!!

STUNNING!!!

You used the wrong picture though, Don’t you ever listen to me????

And tell you Mom, “No Way, it is for my Rachey Rach!” 😉

Absolutely gorgeous! So glad I ordered that cherry blossom vine. Darn, I’ll have to go back and get some butterflies- lol! Truly a stunning project!

11. Sara says:

OHHHH!!! You got the new vines. I can’t wait to get my hands on some of that

12. […] February 20, 2009 in Uncategorized Hello! Have you seen all the new products that have arrived to Jacksonbelle Embellishments!!?? Here’s what we’ve got! The new Marrakech and Porcelain Lines from Basic Grey,   TONS of new Inkadinkado Clear and Wood Stamps and PRIMA! Here is a beautiful frame that Lindsey made using the new Prima Products!  You can get more details about it on her blog HERE. […]

13. Kathyc on SCS says:

Ooooooh, I love this frame so miuch!!! Just beautiful with all those yummy embellishments and that pretty paper!

14. This is beautiful, Lindsay! I love the butterfly and the bling! Great colors, too! Very chic! TFS

Oh, my gosh, that’s soooooooo beautiful, Lindsay! The Prima cherry blossom vine is gorgeous!