Mar 19 2009

LOVING Porcelain!

Published by at 1:17 pm under Inkadinkado Designs

Hello!! I seriously cannot get enough of the new Basic Grey Porcelain paper! I pretty much picked my paper, then though of what would look good with it! I paired it with a darling new stamp from Inkadinakdo! Now all I need to do is know someone that is getting married and I am in business! 😉 Hope you enjoy!

loveinbloom.JPG

The lace comes from Fancy Pants and of course the flowers from Prima! Star Dust Stickles is on the main image!  Just a reminder! All Shimmerz are 15% off until Friday night!! Make sure to check out all the new colors! :) Have a great weekend!

15 Responses to “LOVING Porcelain!”

1. What a sweet wedding card. Love the lace and adorable image!!

2. Jill says:

Gorgeous, Lindsey! I love that paper too–it’s just so dang pretty! And the lace is perfect with it.

YUM!!!!!!! I Luff Porcelain too, and wedding cake! Someone needs to get married so we can get drunk on champagne, eat too much cake and get crazy with the groomsmen!!! Ummmm….did I say that out loud????

4. Maureen says:

Wow, what a great card Lindsey!
    Love that paper, the flower, stamp and lace and … :-)

5. This is absolutely gorgeous Lindsey! Love that cake and your soft elegant colors. Beautfiul details!

6. Suzy says:

Porcelain is my fave new BG paper! Love this card so much!

7. Sister Susanna says:

That’s gorgeous. I love it!

8. Beautiful! Porcelain is my fave of the new releases! I can’t wait to get my hands on some to play!!! you did such a wonderful job with all of the gorgeous elements of this card! :)

OMGoodness! This is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen! You have complete rocked it with this one, Girlfriend! Perfection!

10. This is just stunning Lindsey!

11. Linda Beeson says:

That cake almost looks good enough to eat! WOW, what a great card.

Love the paper! Love the stamp! Love the lace! Awesome, beautiful card, Lindsey!!

13. This is beautiful!!! The Porcelain paper is my favorite too!! I finally got some, but have been afraid to waste it!!! lol Gotta get over that!