Mar 30 2009

A Spring/Easter Jbelle Challenge!

Published by at 7:52 pm under My Creations,Uncategorized

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! We sure did! It was SOOOOO windy though! I wasn’t home on Sunday but got a text message from my neighbor saying that my trampoline had blown away!? TRAMPOLINE!? He said it was bent in half, wedged between our swingset and fence!!?? Well I got home and no kidding….here is a picture!

trampoline.JPG

Pretty crazy huh!? lol. I found this darling wood drawer from Joann’s that I had to have. I decorated it with the GORGEOUS new Pink Paislee paper that’s now in store! I used the Delightful, Wonderful, Cutie Pie and Pleasant paper. :)  The butterfly and flower rubon’s come from the On the Lighter Side rubon pack from Daisy D! Speaking of Daisy D. Unfortunatly they are going out of business. I ordered a bunch of new things from them and shared my great savings with you. You can check that out HERE! The gorgeous butterfly comes from Prima and the Bling from Daisy D as well! :) I hope you enjoy! I filled it with nailpolish and lipgloss for a sweet lil’ girl. :)

sarahbox1a.JPG

sarahbox1.JPG

sarahbox1b.JPG

Make sure to check out all the other fantastic designers cards! Thanks for stopping by!

• AJ Otto
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannon Teubner
  • Taylor Usry
  • 12 responses so far

12 Responses to “A Spring/Easter Jbelle Challenge!”

1. Kisa says:

Oh that is a darling drawer!

LOVE the picture! Our tramp did a similar thing a few years ago – I woke up to find it had gone over the fence and into the side yard – to do that, it either had to fly several hundred feet, or roll across the backyard, over the fence, and then up the side yard….the next day (it was a several-day storm) it was hung up in a tree, a very tall tree, and it wasn’t even touching the ground! It hung there for an entire year – we looked like complete white trash, but it was SOO stuck up there it took a CAT with a bucket and claw to get it down! Seriously! CRAZY!

2. Oh I just love this Lindsey! SUper gorgeous! I’m so glad to see you creating! I’m sure the recipient was thrilled.

wow! That must have been windy! Sorry about your trampoline! I’m so glad no one was hurt! Take care!

3. Heather says:

I can’t even type my comment because I just read Kisa’s and can’t stop laughing. I guess there is a reason why we don’t have a trampoline.
      Your project is GORGEOUS!!! I love it! I totally suck at anything other than a card so I’m totally in awe! Beautiful job!

Holy cow!!! Glad no one was hurt!

Absolutely love this little box! I’ve been looking at that darling paper, too!

5. Wow that trampoline pic. is crazy! I LOVE your little drawer; all of the papers are fabulous – I really like the little butterfly one. Great project!!!

6. Jill says:

That box is AWESOME! Love it!
      So sorry about the trampoline! Is it salvageable? That is just crazy–glad no one was hurt!

7. Jenn says:

CRAZY!

awesome box

8. I’m still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor after seeing the trampoline photo! man, oh man, that woulda been something to see while it was happening!!!! glad that all is safe.

your little set of drawers is adorable! I’m still heartsick over Daisy D’s closing down, but great finds that you made! I bet you made some little girl verrrry happy! :)

9. Lynda Benden says:

Wow, the trampoline isn’t lookin’ so hot. The kids will have a hard time playing on it like that!! LOL!!

Your box is AWESOME! I love the paper and the Prima butterfly totally MAKES it!! Great job Linz!

10. Jessica A says:

Hey Lindz!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW crazy! That is so sad & Freakey, those crazy winds….I too am glad that everyone is ok… So how have you been? I love the BOX it’s SUPER cute!!!!! Love the polk-a dots!!!!

So We need to see Willie & Mickey ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you tons! You should call me and give me an updated on your Utah trip, I’m still so jealous that you had Nevolies!!!!

xoxo Jessie

11. Wowza… Now that’s a wind!!!

Love that box.. Such pretty papers and a fabulous butterfly.

12. Darling little box~ I love the colors the pretty butterfly!