Nov 09 2009

Jbelle Challenge, Holiday Gifts!

Published by at 8:05 pm under stampavie

Happy Tuesday! Sorry I’ve been MIA!! I couldn’t wait to get on it and make a project for this weeks challenge. It’s to make a Holiday gift tag, bag or anything for the upcoming season! I decided to make a card and matching jar. :) I used the OH, so gorgeous Making Memories paper, Patterned Stripe and Flocked Snowflakes. I painted the chipboard snowflake with the Making Memories Chocolate Paint then with the Glitter Glaze. It’s ooooh so pretty and sparkly. When the snowflake was dry, I added the Making Memories White snowflake brad to the middle. :) The totally awesome Santa comes from Stampavie! Hope you enjoy!

santaset.JPG

Make sure to check out the other fantastic Rockstars Cards! 😀

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade

ALSO, don’t forget ALL MARTHA STEWART AND INKADINKADO 40% off until supplies are gone!

13 Responses to “Jbelle Challenge, Holiday Gifts!”

1. Jill says:

Awesome projects! Love the way you colored Santa–very vintage and chic! Love that ribbon too. Just fabulous!

2. Awesome Linds! That jar looks like it could hold all sorts of yummy little goodies.

3. Terry says:

I love these! Great work!

4. Carly says:

Gorgeous! Wow! Love that jar and that card totally rocks!

5. That card is Gorgeous, Linz!!! I love all the browns and that big sparkly snowflake! :)

6. Oh this is a great lil’ set and I love the colors…the brown and the snowflakes….like a wintery forest cabin thing goin’ on – – sooo nice!

7. ACK!! I love these!! The non-traditional colors are fantastic, and I love that big glittery snowflake!! :)

8. Totally cute items here Lindsey! Love that happy little Santa!!!

9. Heather says:

This is GORGEOUS!! I love how you colored Santa!! Beautiful!

Freakin Awesome!!!! I LUFFFFF It!!!

11. Jessica A says:

WOW Lindsey! I just love it! Santa is so cute, and I would love a jar just like that but full of M & M’s! :)

You are just so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I really want to quit my job and work for Willie, how do we do that?

12. This is so freakin’ gorgeous Lindsey! Oh my word! I love everything about this cute little gift set! 😀