Aug 18 2010

Well….. hello there!

Published by at 10:38 pm under Hampton Art Samples

Hello follow bloggers! Hope you have all been great!! It’s been a long time but I am hopeful that this is the first of many more projects to come! I have SO missed stamping and think I may have found my groove again… hmm.. we’ll see! 😉

I just made this frame for the Hampton Art blog!  It uses the Patchwork Pals clear set and Foot Longs OWL project pad. These stamps just make me smile, I think they are adorable! Bling is from Zva, Buttons from Melissa Frances, Lace and flowers from Prima!

Hampton Art is also doing a survey right now!  It’s super quick to do and you might win up to $100 in free Hampton products! 😀 I hope you enjoy and thanks sooooo much for stopping by! :)

hamptonowlframe.JPG

10 Responses to “Well….. hello there!”

1. SmilynStef says:

The survey link doesn’t seem to work. It just says thanks, but doesn’t ask any questions. Love those adorable little hedgehobs … such a fun frame.

2. Maureen says:

Nice to hear from you again!
    Love your card Lindsey!

Greetz,
    Maureen.

3. sending out great big hello hugs to ya, Lindsey! so wonderful to see your smiling self on the ol’ internet today!!! lovely frame, too! have a great weekend!!! :)

4. Julee Tilman says:

OH, this is darling, Lindsey! Love the bling and buttons!

5. Sondra says:

I’m glad you’re back, I’ve missed you. I really like how the wild patterns all work together with the neutral kraft! That is a truly awesome card!!!

6. Ida says:

Welcome back. What a fun project. Those hedgehogs are so cute (and funky)! Reminds me of these chairs I came across the other day:
    Have a wonderful week.

7. Heather says:

This is AWESOME! Thrilled to see you posting! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Oh my…this is so cute!! I just love those adorable images, and all of the special details you’ve added!!