Nov 26 2011

Long time no post…

Published by at 6:03 pm under Hampton Art Samples

Hello! I really hadn’t realized it had been almost a year since my last post. :/ I thought I’d give you a breif update on life. :) I am now graduated from Cosmetology school awaiting my license. I also recieved an amazing email a month or so ago from EK Success asking me to be part of their freelance team! I was thrilled! I am also still working with Hampton Art, mostly for the suppliment catalogs. I just finished 8 samples for the Winter Suppliment for Hampton so I thought I’d share some with you. :) Hope this finds you all doing well!

Here is a close up…. just because I thought the colors of the paper and copper stickles were so pretty.

Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me share my creations with you! I’ll be back soon with the rest. :)

8 Responses to “Long time no post…”

1. Sister Susie says:

LOVE the Happy Happy Happy one! Beautiful colors on the butterfly card too:)

2. SueB says:

Well! This was a delightful surprise in my Blogger Reader this morning! Love, love your samples and I’m so glad you’re keeping your fingers inky. Glad you got through school and hope you find a great job.

3. wonderful to hear from you! congrats on all of the lovely things happening in your life! and such beautiful projects, too! :)

4. ~amy~ says:

yahoooooo….love seeing this blog post…awesome cards and yahooo on all the happy things that are happening for you!

5. Ida says:

Wow you’re back! How cool is that. So happy your life is going well. Congrats on the schooling and on being chosen as part of EK Success. Great stuff here.

6. Jessica says:

LINDZ!!!!!!!!! Is that you??!!!?!?! It’s me JESSICAAAAAAAA! I’m in here!!!! Haha! I’m soooooo glad you’re back! I’ve missed sseeing your lovely cards! These are brilliant!!! :)

You should make some Willie one’s for Old times sake!!!!

Congrats on Hair school! Now get your cute little self over here to Seattle and fix my hair please! :-)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Love Love Love Peace & Happieness to you!

Jessie

It’s been a while…and you certainly haven’t loss your amazing skills, Lindsey!! These are gorgeous!!

Congratulations on graduating from Cosmetology school, and your new gig with EK Success!! Wonderful news!!