Jan 14 2014

Valentines Challenge with Julie.

Published by at 8:00 am under Uncategorized

Hello! Is there anybody out there? :) I was approached a week or so ago by a dear stamping friend, Julie Funk asking me if I still stamped…. I answered back with well.. I would LIKE to tell you I still did, but it has been a very long time, TOO long. She had the brilliant idea of challenging each other to get back into it on a more regular basis and I LOVED that idea!

This week we decided to do a Valentines card challenge. I realize mine is super simple…don’t judge! It’s been too long! :) I used an old favorite stamp set from Inakadinkado. Did you know if you don’t use your clear stamps for years they stick REALLY good to that plastic? I guess I’m lucky nothing ripped while I peeled them off. lol.

A  HUGE thank you to you, Julie! Thank you SO much for getting me up into my Stamp Room! I really look forward to our weekly challenges! Please hop on over to her blog: PAPER PLEASING IDEAS to check out what she did this week! 😀

7 Responses to “Valentines Challenge with Julie.”

1. JodyM says:

I love the card, great to see you stamping again.

2. Julie says:

YAY, looks awesome pretty lady !! So glad we could do this together!

3. ~amy~ says:

Hey you! Love seeing you blog and create! awesome card!

4. SueB says:

What a delightful surprise to find your blog post on my dashboard. You most assuredly haven’t lost your touch – this is so pretty and so sweet. Been thinking about you lately – how are those boys? And are you a stylist?

5. Kim Ross says:

So glad you see you’re stamping & creating again! Great card! :)

6. Hellooooooo! Linz, I am SO happy to see you stamping!! Can’t TELL you how happy! Yay!! This is super cute and I can’t wait to see more! ♥ u!

7. Sharlene Wale says:

So happy to see you haven’t lost a bit of your creativity! Love this and I’m so happy to see you stamping. I have to thank Julie for challenging you. :)